The models and data presented in this page are provided with the package (directories models/
). They can be used to fit your data or as examples. Additional models, data
are also provided for further applications.
The following models are distributed with the package in the directory
- sun.fits Solar spectrum from HyperLeda, at a resolution of 10000 and in the wavelength range
3000 to 13000 Angstroms. Original data are from NSAO.
- PHR_Elodie31.fits Grid of Pegase_HR SSPs computed with
the Elodie.3.1 library and a Salpeter IMF (Le Borgne et al. 2004, Prugniel et al. 2007).
- Vaz_Miles.fits Grid of Vazdekis models computed
with the Miles library and Salpeter IMF (version 9, published in Vazdekis et al. 2010).
- elodie32_flux_tgm.fits Interpolator build on the
Elodie.3.2 library. Used to generate a stellar spectrum at given
Teff, log(g) and [Fe/H] (Wu et al. 2011).
The following spectra are distributed with the package in the directory
(they are used for the tutorials and examples):
- cflib_114642.fits (name should be changed)
- VazMiles_z-0.40t07.94.fits Vazdekis model with Miles library
- sdss_star.fits Template stars from SDSS
- sdss_lstar.fits Composite Lstar galaxy spectrum
Contact: ulyss at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
Last modified: Tuesday, 04-Dec-2012 18:49:50 CET.|